Site Inactive

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonkaToys

re: Returned Weapon

I wanted to say Thank You to the Requiem Guild for returning my weapon dropped in PvP today and it was done so without hassle.

I will also reassure you that DragonReign will honor the same return policy with Requiem should the unfortunate happen and we find ourselves with a piece of your gear in our possession.

Look forward to seeing you on the Battle Field!!

Tonka(aka Steve)
MARSY.

You very lucky bro is drop in RQ just so tge no be back this good wep.Hop not agine missed pop pid Happy

You need give spetial TY for Nerinni

See you in pvp tonka ( 1 day no pantera for Nerinni ) Ok
D I

I have a few arrows you can have back tonka to go with your bow to use on mobs only Happy.Damn-It.
killsamgoldw
Guild Leader

if it had dropped to durkah sisQQ would be violating it with his little manhood, good you got it back though.

As soon as they told me to check if my PID ran out cause a 69 Damnation had been dropped I knew I messed up.

While we might not see eye to eye on everything that occurrs in game we can still show each other mutual respect and sportsmanship.

Thank you very much Nerinni.

Tonka
Ziv.

You had lucky that Nerini had got it as Marsy said, seems was a tge raid envy

Greetings.

Actualy the luck is that we figured out in time that the raid was on leader gain ( as SisQo said they been in ct2 and just forgot to change the loot ) , but the funny thing is that when i asked why it is on leader gain i got as answer "Oh you need the drops O.o ? ". Good that you have your weapon back.

P.S. Check regulary your PID tongue out

You're more than welcome =)

This is a game and even if we kill each other's toon on sight, it doesn't mean we are assholes in real life ^_^

But now please stop using pain and freezing on me, pl0x Happy

killsamgoldw wrote:
if it had dropped to durkah sisQQ would be violating it with his little manhood, good you got it back though.

Antipaticooooooooo te quierooo mucho @@ Love

PS:
Thank you guys for beeing so awesome! XD

yo tambien antipatica Love

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

About Requiem

Requiem is a PvP and EndGame Guild. We are comprised of players who have been playing Shaiya for years. We’re serious about being at the top, and we know what it takes to get there. We pride ourselves in our abilities and the true friendships we have created.

End-game refers to the part of the game where level advancement is no longer the goal; the part of the game where PvP and Raiding take center stage.

For Requiem members, End-game refers to a group of the same people, more or less, who raid together for all events, no questions asked. Sign-ups are unnecessary because everyone knows who will be there and when to show up. All the members kick in equal amounts, and the group works together to progress to the top. End-game, to us, is prioritizing top level bosses/dungeons and PvP above all other goals that people have.

Requiem members realize that being the best in PvP or at End Game content is not about being able to beat people 1vs1 a few times or having mass numbers of members. We know that in order to be the best, you need teamwork. Without teamwork, great skills are pretty much wasted.

Everything from player skill to teamwork can be worked on; however, we believe that a pre-existing talent needs to be there in order for someone to become a top player. This is why Requiem is selective about who is recruited.

* First Lailah Guild to receive a drop from RotCO.

* First Guild in Shaiya to take down CTL without exploiting.

Membership